Mecca-Amirah Jackson (She/Her) MBA Grad Student, Blogger, Marketer, Author.
Hi there! My name is Mecca-Amirah Jackson.
I started my career path like many others–unsure what I wanted to do. I have my BA in English Literature and somehow found myself working in Sales and than Product Marketing and Social Strategy. It has been a rewarding journey and am glad to have this blog to relay my emotions and thoughts throughout it.
Marketing Coordinator – Social
Product Marketing Coordinatior – Social
Responsible for ALL social channels, scheduling timely posts, editing, creating content, uploading, researching trendy topics, accounts, hashtags. Drafting and executing social plans for accounts, measuring key metrics, and assessing the market for each of the target audiences. Set up and conduct interviews with experts in their field. Hosted a webinar with 500+ attendees. www.infobase.com/author/meccajacksonblog/
Blogging Since 2015
I’ve had a WordPress site since 8/2015. You can scroll through my older work under “Archives”
- I graduated cum laude with a BA in English Literature with a minor in Women & Gender Studies
- I am currently pursuing my MBA with a Concentration in Digital Marketing
- I have a certification in Social Media and Marketing, Hootsuite, HubSpot, Google Ads, and more.
“Blog” is where I keep my daily posts
“Lifestyle” is where you can find posts about my interests
Learn how to Self-Publish under my Lifestyle tab
I am the Product Marketing Coordinator for an Educational Publishing Company and will post information and some of my articles here:
Old Interviews and Music Reviews
Click here to check out my old interviews and music reviews when I interned for Cliche Magazine: https://www.clichemag.com/author/mecca-amirah-jackson/
- Bitter’s Kiss Interview
- Manika’s Interview
- Catey Shaw’s Interview
- Artists to Follow on IG
- Jesper Jenset Interview
- Blonde Roses Interview
- Cozy Tapes Vol. 1 – A$AP Mob– Album Review
- Nikki’s Wives Interview
- Atrocity Exhibition– Danny Brown– Album Review
- Divine Feminine – Mac Miller – Album Review
- Blonde – Frank Ocean – Album Review
- Blank Face – ScHoolboy Q – Album Review
- Coloring Book – Chance the Rapper – Album Review
- 99% – KAYTRANADA – Album Review
- Sugar Sympathy – Chloe x Halle – Album Review