I was reorganizing my bookshelves and I noticed how many poetry books i’ve bought this year! (I let my one friend borrow salt by Nayyirah Waheed)
Money well spent!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
This is a lovely collection of books that have both helped me heal and inspire me.
Here are the name and titles–Definitely check them out if you have the time.
- yesterday i was the moon by Noor Unnahar
- nectar by Upile Chisala
- soft magic by Upile Chisala
- the chaos of longing by K.Y Robinson
- milk and honey by rupi kaur (I JUST STARTED READING the Sun and Her Flowers)
- whiskey words & a shovel by r.h sin
- i love my love by Reyna Biddy
- the princess saves herself in this one by amanda lovelace
- dirty pretty things by michaal faudet