I heard good reviews about the products from BLK + GRN so decided to give it a try!
And the fact that BLK + GRN is black-owned, non-toxic, and made by artisans who care about their their product, I couldn’t wait to make a purchase.
Check out their website here: https://blkgrn.com
A healthier hair and scalp is possible with Alodia Healthy Hair and Scalp Oil treatment. Feed damaged strands and dryness with much-needed moisture packed in this ultra-hydrating formula of emollient-rich, hair-smoothing oils.
- Just tried it so I cannot say if causes growth but the ingredients: avocado oil, rosemary, and thyme oil are known for it
- Suprise, suprise, it smells amazing! And the size of the bottle is pretty generous–I probably will not be done for a few months.
- I like the texture of the oil –it is not too thin or thick
Dryness is a big issue with natural hair so in steps More Moisture Cream to add lots of moisture & shine to your hair and beautiful styles.
- Smells AMAZING
- The perfect texture for my hair type–thick enough to penetrate but not so thick that it leaves my hair greasy
- Moisturizes my hair but does not cause shrinkage(which I hate)
This face wash was blended with natural oils and herbs for sensitive skin. Gentle enough for daily use, this sensitive skin cleanser will leave you with a healthy looking complexion. It is a naturally gentle way to keep even very sensitive skin feeling clean and moisturized. Soothe irritation and help balance out oily skin.
- The smell is amazing–citrusy
- Did not irritatemy skin nor does it feel heavy/clogging
- Convenient to carry around–travel size
Overall, I will defiently be ordering from them again! And I want to trty some of their other products, especially for feminine care. I heard that using organic tampons and pads are benefical.
Tell me what you think!