If you are like me, you’ve similarly been undergoing an extensive Social Media Audit for 2023 and praying to the Social Media Gods that the social media platforms don’t pull any surprises as your company finalizes its strategies.
These next few weeks, I’ll break down what a Social Media Audit is and why you need it to help shape your social media strategy.
Check our this free template from Hootsuite!
What is a Social Media Audit
Every year, you want to conduct a Social media Audit to measure the success of your social media channels. Through this process, you’ll be able to:
- Identify which platforms are performing the best/least
- Who is your audience? Who do you WANT to be your audience? Are you reaching them?
- Based on your key audience, are there any patterns in their behavior? Do they prefer quick videos? Still posts? IG Stories? Reels?
- What’s working/what’s not working
- Identify your competitors and learn and measure from them
- Review and decide the next course of action
Stay tuned for more info!